Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 2 months ago

What is the most expansive search engine besides Google?

Google isn’t the most expansive search engine obviously, I’ve asked plenty of questions on Google web and reworded them and none of the results on there were appropriate for my search therefore Google web is very limited with finding answers.

Well based on my experience with Google it’s hard to ask questions on there that are specific

Second biggest would probably be China's "Baidu". Third biggest probably Yahoo. Fourth biggest probably Bing. Etc.

Google's search engine is a lot more refined than any of them though. Are you sure you are using the correct keywords, search options, search portal (Google Scholar) etc?