Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

How cruel can you be to try and ruin your child's reputation by reporting them to police for an argument while the parent knows that I?

Have severe agoraphobia and severe anxiety panic attacks. I'm 24. 

That wouldn't ruin someone's reputation. When arguments get out of hand and someone feels threatened, it is reasonable to get police involved.

and if you have a temper problem, you NEED to be reported to police so you can get help for that

There's more to this story.  Let's hear it.

• Bruce

Sounds to me you are the only one ruining your reputation. A mental illness is only a legal defense when it prevents you from knowing right from wrong. You are still responsible for your own behavior. 

Whether or not you have anxiety problems, you still have to behave decently.  

If you say you were behaving decently but your parents called police for no good reason, I say you should move out.  

Having severe agoraphobia and severe anxiety panic attacks and being 24 years old do not give you license to behave like an a$$.

Who told you that I have poor behaviour just because he decided to go to the police. We didn't get phsyical first of. Secondly I am a quiet person. He decided to put all of his issues on me. And told me because I ignore him. So I was bullied basically.

• y

severe agoraphobia and severe anxiety panic attacks do not excuse poor behaviors nor the repercussions that may result form them.