Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 2 months ago

Fix for input lag on Rocket league new PC?

The only game I play consistently is rocket league and I’ve been playing it on a laptop that is not meant for gaming. It would have low FPS on the lowest possible settings, but still got me to diamond. Now that I’m trying to climb ranks tho I’ve just needed something smoother, so I bought the Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 1650, Ryzen 5 4600H with 12GB of ram, and it runs the game super smoothly which is great. But there’s noticeable input lag when I’m playing RL, which I’ve seen some people call “heavy car bug”. I’ve tried a bunch of things to fix it already and nothing really works that well. I’m just hoping someone knows a fix or somewhere to look for a fix. I’m kinda disappointed because it makes my purchase kinda useless if I can’t fix this.

Update:

I forgot to mention I use a PS4 controller which is plugged in to my computer

Update 2:

Ok so I just updated my computer and restarted it for the first time, and the lag seems to have gone away or decreased a lot. I see a lot of people saying it comes back tho, so help is still useful, thanks!

Update 3:

Yea never mind it’s back as soon as I played online games

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.