Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

my sister is having some problems with putting in a cathader ?

I have custody over my sister. Im her legal guardian and she just started using  removable caths and she's having problems with it. I told her ill take her back to the doctor she to get more help. But she's basically refusing to go back. Her not using the medical device will end up hurting her more in the 

Long run. I have no idea what to do? Should I justet her do her thing or try to get her back to her doctor. 

Any advise is welcom. 

Thanks

• ?

call the doctor or a nurse and see if they can Zoom her through the process. it'll be the same as a doctor visit, only electronically. I'm sure they do it all the time. help with the camera adjustment.

Is it possible to get a visiting nurse to assist?

Where I live a nurse visits the patient at home for catheter changes until they are sure the patient is capable of self care