Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

my sister is having some problems with putting in a cathader ?

I have custody over my sister. Im her legal guardian and she just started using  removable caths and she's having problems with it. I told her ill take her back to the doctor she to get more help. But she's basically refusing to go back. Her not using the medical device will end up hurting her more in the 

Long run. I have no idea what to do? Should I justet her do her thing or try to get her back to her doctor. 

Any advise is welcom. 


2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    call the doctor or a nurse and see if they can Zoom her through the process. it'll be the same as a doctor visit, only electronically. I'm sure they do it all the time. help with the camera adjustment.

  • 1 month ago

    Is it possible to get a visiting nurse to assist?

    Where I live a nurse visits the patient at home for catheter changes until they are sure the patient is capable of self care 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.