why do I have to sign in every time to get my yahooo mail?

why do you even use yahoo mail? it's terrible

Follow the advise above given about your browser and clearance of cookies.

• ?

The browser is clearing cookies - Reset the browser to accept cookies from Yahoo. ... You cleared cookies manually - If the settings weren't changed, once you sign in, you'll stay signed in. A security software is clearing cookies - Disable the program and change its settings to stay signed in.

To make the "Keep me signed in" work, you must allow cookies to be stored on your device. You are either blocking them or cleaning them out.

• Sharon

Because you never told Yahoo to keep you signed in and you either logged out or the connection times out by default.