Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which zodiac sign is the most rational one?

No I’m not talking about sun sign generalizations, I’m merely asking which zodiac sign (aka style) is the most rational and logical one? 

I could say the same thing about Capricorn placements, as I know many, doesn’t mean that it’s factual lol. 

• Janet
    Favorite Answer

Look to their Mercury Sign, NOT to their Sun Sign (which is what you find when you lok up the month-day of birth on a list .. the Sun sign is ONLY 2% of the entire birthchart, and no two people are the same).

I would say Capricorn or Taurus.

Earthy signs. 

Maybe Capricorns, but not everyone with the same Sun sign is the same though. Air signs are supposed to use their logic more, but I know some Air signs who are spiteful, grumpy, vindictive, and lunatic which are not the astrological stereotypes of Air signs. But, the internet is the best place where we can judge people from their signs, isn't it??