Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

If you won a 1 minute shopping spree at The Dollar Tree store, what would you fill your shopping cart with?

Favorite Answer

All the things I would use.   Zip lock baggies, the craft and office supplies and the clear contact paper. 

• ?

Toiletries.          

I don't use most of their stuff but bleach, kleenex & dishwashing liquid.  That's about it.

• ?

I've never been in a dollar tree store. I have no idea what they sell.

• ?

love, understanding, compromise.

Peace.

Oh wait - do they sell those things there? We don't have that store in my country.

• ?

Lottery tickets,,, as many as I could grab.

DVD movies for me to watch, and Toys and coloring books for my nephews.

• ?

All the small stuff at the front of the store like the mood rings and makeup and lighters and stuff. Its still got a resale value, even if its dollar store garbage.