Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

Why did my girlfriends phone automatically connect to my best friends house WiFi?

Ask her, if you have the courage to. We don't know if she got the password, how, or if the wifi has no password. Her phone won't connect to any wifi that's not in range. It could be your friend hacked her and your phones.

I'm not answering this one... He needs to do some investigating...hope it turns out the way he wants it too.

she had probably used their wifi before, because whenever her phone goes near that house it will auto connect. 

now if she has never used it before, it wouldn't auto connect. 

she's probably the one of many who uses others peoples wifi for internet access and it isn't a safe thing to do. It can lead to that neighbor gaining personal data on her. If I were you I would tell her to not do that. Unless you don't care about her data being infringed. 

• Because she's his girlfriend, too. Probably blowing him right now while you are asking questions on Yahoo. 

Maybe your phone shared its password with her phone if you both use Apple Devices, it depends on your settings. Don't think negatively! :)

Because she had been to your friend's place before.

• garry

what a dumb question havent you heard of bluetooth or a open site .

• keerok

Hahaha! Revelation?

Unless your bestfriend's wifi router doesn't have a password, it means your girlfriend has already been there before. The next question now would be...

that happens when they have sex together.

Perhaps she's his girlfriend too.