Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

Why did my girlfriends phone automatically connect to my best friends house WiFi?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Ask her, if you have the courage to. We don't know if she got the password, how, or if the wifi has no password. Her phone won't connect to any wifi that's not in range. It could be your friend hacked her and your phones.

• 1 month ago

I'm not answering this one... He needs to do some investigating...hope it turns out the way he wants it too.

• 1 month ago

she had probably used their wifi before, because whenever her phone goes near that house it will auto connect. 

now if she has never used it before, it wouldn't auto connect. 

she's probably the one of many who uses others peoples wifi for internet access and it isn't a safe thing to do. It can lead to that neighbor gaining personal data on her. If I were you I would tell her to not do that. Unless you don't care about her data being infringed. 

• Because she's his girlfriend, too. Probably blowing him right now while you are asking questions on Yahoo. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Maybe your phone shared its password with her phone if you both use Apple Devices, it depends on your settings. Don't think negatively! :)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because she had been to your friend's place before.

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

what a dumb question havent you heard of bluetooth or a open site .

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hahaha! Revelation?

Unless your bestfriend's wifi router doesn't have a password, it means your girlfriend has already been there before. The next question now would be...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

that happens when they have sex together.

• 2 months ago

Perhaps she's his girlfriend too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.