Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ogami Itto asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Does Deshaun Watson look like a moron making $40 million and demanding a trade while the GOAT renegotiates for a pay cut with the Bucs?

Watson is the Anti-Brady.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not really. Most QBs have gone for the money. The problem with Watson is that with that kind of salary it will be hard to win because any team won't be able to afford great players qat other positions. 

• 2 months ago

Kinda does.But no sense in makeing all that money and being unhappy.He can throw his little hissy fits but in the end he will do what the team wants him to do or lose that big money 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't followed the situation too closely, but from what I understand the team promised to let Watson have some input on major personnel decisions, then went ahead and hired a new coach and general manager, and traded away his best receiver without asking his opinion. Under normal circumstances that would be their right, but if they did in fact make a promise to him then broke it I can understand his irritation. Being lied to and patronized is annoying no matter how much money you're making.

• 2 months ago

Your argument is that the guy making MORE money is the moron?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.