Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Mole on skin ?

’m going out of my mind with worry! I’m 26 and I’ve found this freckle like mole on my arm! I’m not even sure if it’s always been there because I don’t usually check for things like this! It’s small! mixed colour!! Light brown mixed with dark! And I’m sure I can see pink with white spots! I’ve spoke to my doctor already! By what I’ve told her she said it doesn’t seem like anything! But she’s asked me to send a pic anyway! I have explained to her that the camera doesn’t really show the colour! But I sent it anyway and she still seems to be sure that it isn’t anything to worry about but has arranged an appointment to see me on Monday morning! But I’m just so scared that it’s skin cancer! Does any one else have the same kind of mole that turned out to be nothing? ...I’m so scared and just need some reassurance 

You're a fu cking idiot.  Listen to your doctor, don't ask for medical advice from random strangers on the internet.