Is it normal to want to be a boy while still kind of liking being a girl?

I like makeup and skirts and stuff. I’m okay with being a girl I think, but if I could wake up as a boy that’d be really nice I think. If I could have a boy voice, look like a boy, and be seen as a boy, I think it’d be super cool. Is this normal? Is this a sign I might be transgender or something? I don’t always feel this way. I like being a girl too sometimes. Idk

Hey, what's "normal"? If you're a girl and feel a bit boyish, be boyish. I'd love to do the opposite - girl voice, look like a girl, and be seen as a girl. Most girls go through a stage of being a tomboy anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. Let it flow for a while and see how if it settles down. If you're still concerned, *then* see a specialist. Just make sure it's a transgender specialist and not a quack psychiatrist who's read about transgenderism in a book.Be as you are and enjoy life. Good luck!

• reme_1

Call the LGBT ctr and talk to the counselor.

Literally every girl in the world has felt like this or more. It has nothing to do with 'being trans' it has it do with sexism.

FÚCK YOU FÁGGOTS

Transgender is an umbrella term with many sub group, you sound nonbinary, I highly recommend a gender therapist without a personal, religious, or political, bias against lgbtq people to sort through this and IF you need to take any action.

Sounds like could possibly be bi-gender, genderqueer or genderfluid.

• Audrey

No. Just stay being all girl!