Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 2 months ago

Who here has a theory about the missing MH370 ?

passenger plane which disappeared without a trace? I personally believe that the plane was landed at some remote place as no wreckage was ever found.

An aircraft the size of the MH370 couldn't have crashed as no trace has ever been found. What is your theory as to what happened to it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was a scheduled international passenger flight operated by Malaysia Airlines that disappeared on 8 March 2014 while flying from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to its planned destination, Beijing Capital International Airport. The crew of the Boeing 777-200ER aircraft last communicated with air traffic control around 38 minutes after takeoff when the flight was over the South China Sea. The aircraft was lost from ATC radar screens minutes later but was tracked by military radar for another hour, deviating westwards from its planned flight path, crossing the Malay Peninsula and Andaman Sea. It left radar range 200 nautical miles northwest of Penang Island in northwestern Peninsular Malaysia. With all 227 passengers and 12 crew aboard presumed dead, the disappearance of Flight 370 was the deadliest incident involving a Boeing 777 and the deadliest in Malaysia Airlines' history until it was surpassed in both regards by Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, which was shot down while flying over conflict-stricken eastern Ukraine four months later. The combined loss caused significant financial problems for Malaysia Airlines, which was renationalised by the Malaysian government in December 2014.

• 1 month ago

This information may or may not be true.  I saw on a TV show that the pilot had a flight simulator set up at his home.  Also there was a mission retained in the computer memory of practicing a flight exactly like the MH 370 path.  It was specifically designed to avoid certain radar coverage areas.  

If true it shows the pilot intended to take the plane by a disguised path to a certain area of the ocean.  This could be where recovery of debris and data recorders would be impossible to find.  I guess he forgot about the information link by satellite at regular intervals back to the corporate office.  That gave good clues as to what had been done.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It was NOT without a trace. Some floating debris were recovered months later and positively identified from their serial number to be from MH370.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37820122

Since one of those is a nearly complete outboard flap, then there is no doubt the plane was wrecked.

My theory is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

it is in Middle Earth                   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Even though this is a troll posting, I'll still answer it seriously.

Debris has been found ( see link below ).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.