Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 2 months ago

Do you think the government could be hiding technology ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes I think that very well, they want to be the top military elite in the world so yes they would be hiding technology that foreign countries would love to get their hands on.

• 1 month ago

yes, i think that. i also think that in Area51 their hiding dangerous technology 

• 1 month ago

They certainly have done so in the past. So why not now.

RADAR. This was a secret during WWII.

SPACE.  In the 1970s, there was a secret, a d parallel space program. That's still 0nly vaguely known about.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, they could be hiding a fridge in an underground military base.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, of course. The military has all sorts of cool stuff that isn't on the menu at Best Buy.

• 2 months ago

Well of course we are hiding our technology wherever possible.  The Chinese and the Russians commit considerable resources to stealing our tech, so of course we are compelled to hide out state of the art stuff. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NOt a homework question. Post in "politics".

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The state governments of Florida and New York were accused of not fully reporting Covid data.

• 2 months ago

Of course. Why do you think cyber crime is always solved? The government is never going to allow the general public technology without having better technology for themselves.

• 2 months ago

the military hides technology from the public all the time.  likely, so does the security apparatus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.