Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why does my vagina taste sour and smell bad?

When I masturbate, It always tastes sour and smells.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've heard eating pineapple fixes the smelly bad tasting vagina.  same for men's goo

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most likely a pH problem in the balance of your glandular sweating and secretion.  Easy thing to do is douche with warm water and vinegar mixture, you can add in a bit of your favorite bubble bath soap as well.

• 1 month ago

Could be a ovarian cyst talk to your obgyn about it make a appointment go get check out this happen to someone I know they had a ovarian cyst don’t wait till it’s too late better be safe than sorry 

• 1 month ago

May be your diet, drink more water and eat more fruit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Women masturbate?!

• Joe
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What's sour to you may be nectar to someone else.

As for the smell wash it regularly ON THE OUTSIDE ONLY The inside will take care of itself. If the odor persists see your doctor to rule out any type of infection.

• 1 month ago

add some sweetner................and give it a shot of fabreeze

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hey girl! dont listen to these other people trying to put you don't. Ive tasted my vagina too. I have had guys put their fingers in my mouth after they... ya know... and I've tasted it on my own too. I would try washing it. DO NOT USE SOAP OR BABY WIPES OR LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT WATER. I was having some troubles down there and I thought soap or baby wipes and things like that would help but they made it worse. Try just cupping some water when you're in the shower and splash it on your vagina. Thats the healthiest way to clean it. or change your diet. That helped me too.  If that doesn't help maybe try going to a doctor??? Its normal for woman to not be the most pleasant down there cause we cant wash it like a man can. But if it is very very bad either splash water, change your diet, or try asking your doctor. I hope this helps!!! :)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is just TMI.  Way too much information for a Sunday morning!

• 1 month ago

Liberals are known for bad hygiene

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.