Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

I went to a podiatrist and he said I have to take better care of my feet such as keeping toenails trim and washing them. Is this good advice?

No what makes you think a doctor would give you good advice.  Let your toe nails grow so that they poke through your shoos and let the cheese between your toes build up 

Its very good advice, I think all people should do this, since its good hygiene 

• Laura

Yes, normal hygiene is always good advice.  You should be washing your feet every time you bathe and clean the rest of your body.  You should be trimming your toe nails weekly.  

Short answer: yes. Long answer yyyyyeeeeeessssssss. You mean you aren't doing that now? Disgusting. Gross. What is wrong with you? Ew

Go see a psychiatrist.... you're weird.