Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Since my wife is fully Russian, and my kids will be half Russian, does that mean they will be bad*ss ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

What's "bad*ss" mean? Your children will become whatever you raise them to be. it has nothing to do with what country either of you are from, only your cultures.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they will not be bada$$, but if I can believe genetics they will have a poop fetish.  So you are gay with a poop fetish AND married?  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope.  Just because they are half Russian does NOT make them any more strong or bad a$$ than any other ethnic background.  They will be whatever they were meant to...not what you THINK they will be.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably only if they're raised in Russia and even then only if they're raised in the lower classes of Russia. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

People, I suggest you read this person's other posts, before answering this..

In other posts he is gay and seems obsessed with filming himself taking a dump.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will be nothing because you are the father. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. They would be twice as badass since Russian women are on steroids. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they will be half whòre

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.