Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is being a 19 year old virgin girl a turn off for guys?

i'm 19 years old and i've had chances to lose my virginity but i haven't yet. but i want to know if being a virgin in general is unattractive?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No way. Loads of guys actually would rather have a girlfriend that is a virgin. Vice versa too.  Save it for someone special!

• 1 month ago

If finding out that you’re a virgin turns them off they were probably only interested in you for sex.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For some guys that would be a huge turn on, for others it'd be more bother than they're willing to put in. 

• 1 month ago

I'm not sure why that's unattractive.  It's probably smart.

Sex really isn't all that.  Most guys are selfish when it comes to sex and bad at it too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think culturally people are either very attracted to virgins because they want you to be their first. Or put of because you might lack the experience. It will mean so much more if you can find someone who loves and cares for you. They can go slow and be patient which  shows they care.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

SO would a guy rather be with a disease filled HO that has been with a bunch of guys or with a virgin that they know is clean...tough choice.

• 1 month ago

Save it for the right person. They will appreciate it.

• 1 month ago

it's more of the opposite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.