?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What event in your life shaped you the most?

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

There are 3 big moments that changed my life so much that I can't select any one.  First, I rid myself of religious beliefs and became atheist.  Second, I rid myself of my terrible phobias about nudity and became a naturist who embraces nudity as an amazing way of life.  Third, I became a part of the furry fandom and found an amazing community of people who showed me a level of acceptance I never knew before and helped me feel free to express myself, and introduced me to an incredible amount of diversity of people that really showed me how to be very accepting of others.

a event that happened to me in 9th grade it changed my whole personality and outlook on life.

• ?

The moment I gave up drugs and alcohol which is few years ago. I've become more tolerant to more people and in good health.

• ?

Cute pic Adele!     I don't think a lot about events shaping .... if I had to pick one thing it would be taking Algebra and really paying attention.   It formed the basis for the way that I problem solve, which helped me to be a programmer

Source(s): PS - sorry for the long, rambling answer!!!!!
  • ?

I’m not sure, probably falling in love with someone, who ultimately didn’t love me back babe