I'm afraid to go out since I'm asian, are a lot of asian-americans also?

The NBA player Jeremy Lin has been called "coronavirus" on court. 

He says-“We are tired of being told that we don’t experience racism, we are tired of being told to keep our heads down and not make trouble. We are tired of Asian American kids growing up and being asked where they’re REALLY from, of having our eyes mocked, of being objectified as exotic or being told we’re inherently unattractive.  We are tired of the stereotypes in Hollywood affecting our psyche and limiting who we think we can be. We are tired of being invisible, of being mistaken for our colleague or told our struggles aren’t as real.” 

@tentofield, aside from the semantics, have you read and not understood anything I wrote??

Favorite Answer

Find a group of at least 4 other male friends (doesn't matter if they're Asian too, could be white/black etc). And make sure that when you or any of your Asian relatives go out, you're always with that group.  Bullies/racists are ******* who only attack people when they're alone. If you're a small group, they won't do anything. Have you ever noticed how racists don't pick on black men? Because they're afraid of them, and they know they will fight back if they have to. You can defend yourself or fight back. Get knuckle dusters too.

This stuff is similar to what blacks experienced with the Klan after slavery. KKK members would rape black girls/women. But they would never have the balls to take on a black man 1 on 1.

Is it worse here or in Communist China?

Just be wary of black men with anger issues.

Most whites are civil, of course, there are exceptions to every rule.

I just don't see it around me in the Northeast.

I bid you peace.

Most of us can't go outside because of the Chinese virus.

O Fooey, I am tired of all the stereotypes about everybody.  I don't even think about them unless somebody refers to them, which happens too often.  Yeah, White people experience racism too, but we are not supposed to mention it, and I usually don't.  I figure it is up to me to tolerate others' stupidity rather than to hassle them about it, most of the time anyway.  

We are all afraid to go out these days, the Government and Media and Medical Establishment all tell us it is so dangerous.  I have made some effort to make myself look more harmless but to actually be more dangerous, just in case.  But no actual bad things have happened to me aside from being told I should stay away from people.  

What do you mean by "Asian"? Israeli? Iraqi? Iranian? Indian? Indonesian? or, perhaps, Turkish? Tajik? Turkmen? Thai? Timorese? or from one of the other thirty eight Asian countries? Calling yourself "Asian" tells us nothing whatsoever about you except that you are from the largest of the continents.