Dream of being a bridesmaid in Former estranged friend's wedding?

And I accepted when she asked though I still was not comfortable with her nor the other people around her. However I remained hopeful to feel better about the friendship but also in the dream something about the person made me feel uncomfortable. What's odd is the person's birthday is this weekend. Don't know if this dream was a go-ahead and reach out, also. But why would I get asked to be bridesmaid by an Estranged friend and why would I accept Against my better feelings ? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.