Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 month ago

Wooocomerce over 1000 Attributes backend Slow?

My woocommerce website has 3 main attribute types. 2 of them have 1400 attributes (both are the exact same). 

It loads fine in the frontend, but verry slow in the backend. It could at least 3 minutes to load one product. 

What can I do to so the page would load normally?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

1400 attributes? Really?? Are they necessary? OMG!

Of course it is slow! Woocommerce is not fast in general, you should limit the amount of attributes (3,4,5 not 1400!!!). Attrbutes make sense if you really need to filter products by attributes. I think people don't use 1400 filters to find a product, do you agree? You should limit the number of attributes and write all the rest as a description of the product. The time required is normal, because it's similar to the time required by 1000 products with one attribute... So, a product with 1000+ attributes is not so different in regards to loading time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.