Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

Hey, I think I might have drank too much. Am I ok?

I was sleeping when I woke up at 12:49PM with a heavy thirst for just about anything, so I ran to my fridge and got 4 cups of different liquids being Milk, Orange juice, Water, and some kind of discount soda. 

Then for some reason I decided that wasn't enough so I grabbed A cool-aid juice pouch, a animal themed mini smoothie, and for some reason a banana. 

I then made a strawberry PBJ even though I hate strawberry PBJ's. I took it all to my room, ate and drank all of it and now I feel woozy. 

Did I make a mistake? 

I'm starting to think chugging 4 different drinks along with other liquids was a bad idea. 

So I have some questions.

Any idea why I did that? 

I can't understand how I though drinking so much was a good idea, not to mention the strawberry PBJ... I hate those, and i still ate it...

Any case, I won't die or anything right? Just worried that i may have concocted some sort of poison in my stomach. So... yeah... Am I ok? I think I'll check up on this question tomorrow, for now I'm going to try and get some sleep. 

(though seriously... any idea why I did this?)

• kswck2

Time for AA dude. 

Why in hll would you think anyone would know why you did that?? Other than apparently you were thirsty and hungry.

And, REALLY!!!! How can you be so stupid as to think that drinks that are perfectly safe to ingest would somehow turn toxic once in your stomach??? I can't with you people. I really can't.

Who doesn't like a good party? It's always a joy to spend time with friends and family. The hangover, on the other hand, is something we hate! Too much of alcohol intake disrupts the biological rhythms of our body and causes dehydration and other side-effects like fatigue, nausea, muscle aches, and head spin. While there’s no shortage of cure for a hangover, there are some ingredients e