Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Why can't people learn to mind their own business instead of ignorantly calling the cops?

I was walking across the parking lot when I noticed a minivan facing towards me. I   a shortcut across the     gravel. The van changes position so Its see me again.  I walk around a big metal electrical box and stop. It pulls around so it can see me again.  

I'm completely disturbed by it. And then three cop cars show up   three cops get out and walk over to me and tell me that they got a 911 call from somebody who said to check up on me. I'd love to hear that 911 call because I know I didn't interact with anybody tonight nore in public to make them think I was distressed or a criminal.   now people that saw me with them think I'm a bad person. So when the f***   people going to stop bothering people who they don't even know and haven't even talked to   nor have they seen doing anything criminal and or even wrong? Because don't we have better things to do with our taxpayer dollars then pay for this waste of our resources       how come they can't be used for solving some burglary that might be going on instead of having to bother with this s***?               you gain a     reputation when people see you talking to cops in that manner that   makes people think                they need to call the cops over absolutely nothing... I hope when those same people need a cop,   there aren't any because they're out trying to deal with other idiots who make the same kinds of calls                

Steven f it did happen and there may be video of it that has survived if the cops uploaded it there's probably video at the mall of the parking lot but I'm glad somebody thinks it's a waste of resources and just crap to thank you

Too not to

F o o f a? The police told me it was people in the minivan who called them.

• donnie

Yea people call 911 for everything

• ?

Bet that call went something like, "Yeah, there's this creepy looking van and it seems to be stalking this person in the parking lot." These people you wish would mind their own business may have just saved you from being abducted. 

Some people have to much money & like to mail there local cops free meal deal cards from McDonalds. So they can set back & watch others suffer.  It is there entertainment. 

1 - Want to hear the 9-1-1 call?  Retain legal counsel and subpoena it;

2 - Same attorney can subpoena the video;

3 - Odd.  I walk all the time, and nobody's ever called the Police on me.

I would love to see the police report, because this ABSOLUTELY DID NOT HAPPEN. Even if someone called 911 in the case you describe ONLY ONE officer, if any, would be sent to check it out.

It DID NOT HAPPEN. The fact I hit a nerve doesn't make your BAD fiction any more plausible. There is NO WAY 3 officers arrived in TRIPLE the time it takes to walk across a parking lot.

They feel you're being suspicious, even though you aren't.  They could also potentially be racist, not like whatever you're doing, or just being rude.  Calling the police allows them to inadvertently intimidate you, and gives them the anonymity to do what they want to do without having to directly face you otherwise. 

Bc karen's. They're miserable with their life's so they wanna make other people miserable. Try to ignore them. If that doesn't work smack a *****