Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

Did you know that the rapper 50 Cent is actually a very shy person?

I was reading a biography on him and in it he confesses that he has always been a shy and self conscious person. He has worked extremely hard to put on a gangsta facade to hide his true nature which is a deeply insecure self conscious black kid from Queens. 

I could not believe it when i read it,  does that surprise you?

I knew that already he seemed very shy and quiet in his interviews I saw of him. A lot of celebrities are acting for the cameras or have a alter ego. It is not the real person they are.

• He’s an introvert if you look at his overall demeanor. He’s friendly and never gave me cocky vibes. 

I'm not that surprised to be honest. He's a pretty nice guy.