Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who gets the what's you're vector victor clearance clarance movie reference? Nobody?

I qoute all the time but no one ever gets it. Funniest movie ever! Do you know?I

• Steve

I prefer the "and dont call me surely/Shirley" line better, but, yes, thats a very quotable movie. I like to quote other movies as well, but so many people dont get it, so Ive largely given up on it.

• LilyRT

airplane!  love it

i have a question . < what is it ? > it's an interrogative statement used to gather knowledge , but that's not important right now .