I need help figuring out what Tomb Raider game this is.?

Ok, back when I was younger I played a tomb raider game. It started out inside a house and it was almost like a training part. But I was jumping around on things jumping in pools and swimming but I don't remember which 1 it was. I do remember lara was wearing the old blue shirt and brown shorts so it's gotta be tomb raider 1 thru 5.

Thank you in advance

• Favorite Answer

Tomb Raider 2  begins at her home, can't remember if it a flashback to when she was younger or just  that she uses it as a training base, there's be a few which feature her home, but i think tomb raider 2 might be the only one which started there....this game also had the best puzzles involving water and swimming...imo