Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help figuring out what Tomb Raider game this is.?

Ok, back when I was younger I played a tomb raider game. It started out inside a house and it was almost like a training part. But I was jumping around on things jumping in pools and swimming but I don't remember which 1 it was. I do remember lara was wearing the old blue shirt and brown shorts so it's gotta be tomb raider 1 thru 5.

Thank you in advance

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Tomb Raider 2  begins at her home, can't remember if it a flashback to when she was younger or just  that she uses it as a training base, there's be a few which feature her home, but i think tomb raider 2 might be the only one which started there....this game also had the best puzzles involving water and swimming...imo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.