Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Penis bends is that normal?

Hello, I am 21 years old and recently I have been concerned with my penis bending. It has always been slightly bent during high school but ive been tripping over it recently. It has about a 10 degree bend to the left. Is this normal? Thanks.

a little bit more info. it does not hurt during masturbation. another question i have is it possible that it can get worse (bend more) and if so how would that happen. should i avoid dry masturbation/sex? maybe im just fretting too much because i dont want to lose my masculinity but yeah, thanks!

Yes there’s plenty of curved *****

Totally normal for your penis to be bend when it is erect, it is called a banana curve. 

Tell people you want to be know from this day forward as "the hockey stick d*ck"

• jean

i knew someone with a bent one

Totally normal, about 20% of men have that.