Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Penis bends is that normal?

Hello, I am 21 years old and recently I have been concerned with my penis bending. It has always been slightly bent during high school but ive been tripping over it recently. It has about a 10 degree bend to the left. Is this normal? Thanks.

Update:

a little bit more info. it does not hurt during masturbation. another question i have is it possible that it can get worse (bend more) and if so how would that happen. should i avoid dry masturbation/sex? maybe im just fretting too much because i dont want to lose my masculinity but yeah, thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes there’s plenty of curved *****

• 2 months ago

Totally normal for your penis to be bend when it is erect, it is called a banana curve. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell people you want to be know from this day forward as "the hockey stick d*ck"

• jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

i knew someone with a bent one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Totally normal, about 20% of men have that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.