ash asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 month ago

Need help with this please ?

Is it hard for some people to like themselves if they never drive? I am in the same situation. I have practiced quite a bit over the years but most of the time I get irritated when I have practiced or I cry. Is this normal? 

• I wouldn't recommend driving a car if you are irritated. You will increase higher chance of accidents. Car accidents are caused by drunk drivers, inexperience drivers, irritated drivers, drivers driving with high beam blinding other drivers, poor vision drivers driving without contacts or eyeglasses, drivers who don't realize that their taillights aren't working at night, pedestrians jaywalking in high heavy traffic, drivers loaded with several types of medication, drivers that are half asleep, and drivers that don't obey driving rules.

Count the number of drivers you see crying in frustration and you'll have your answer. I suggest counseling.

WRONG FORUM. You are asking about a psychological / behavioral issue. Take it to the MENTAL HEALTH  forum.Fail. just like your driving skills. 

Take your time and find a good instructor.  You will "get it" soon.  Good luck.