Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Sweating but no odor ?

Okay so i use degree deodorant, and i have a fair amount of hair underneath my arms. I’m 5”10-155lbs well my problem is i can take a shower, put on deodorant and literally just sit down to watch tv and i start dripping sweat under my arms like but there no musty odor or any odor at all. Is this a sign of something? Or should i just switch deodorant?

Favorite Answer

If what you are saying is accurate, and the word 'literally' means that, then you may have a condition called hyperhidrosis. But if you are just exaggerating and the sweat is not 'dripping', you should get rid of the hair, because that prevents proper coverage of the deodorant, and increases the body temperature. 

First off, shave off the hair.  If you are sweating profusely, it doesn't help to be hairy.  Then get one of those salt crystal deodorants online.  If those two things don't work, consider seeing a doctor as you may have hyper hydrosis, which is excessive sweating due to overactivity in your sweat glands.  There are in office procedures which the doctor can perform to stop this from happening.