Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Sweating but no odor ?

Okay so i use degree deodorant, and i have a fair amount of hair underneath my arms. I’m 5”10-155lbs well my problem is i can take a shower, put on deodorant and literally just sit down to watch tv and i start dripping sweat under my arms like but there no musty odor or any odor at all. Is this a sign of something? Or should i just switch deodorant?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If what you are saying is accurate, and the word 'literally' means that, then you may have a condition called hyperhidrosis. But if you are just exaggerating and the sweat is not 'dripping', you should get rid of the hair, because that prevents proper coverage of the deodorant, and increases the body temperature. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First off, shave off the hair.  If you are sweating profusely, it doesn't help to be hairy.  Then get one of those salt crystal deodorants online.  If those two things don't work, consider seeing a doctor as you may have hyper hydrosis, which is excessive sweating due to overactivity in your sweat glands.  There are in office procedures which the doctor can perform to stop this from happening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.