Anonymous

How to say you will be good farmer if say need driver license ? But for greenhouse ?

Can I be assertive that really want to do the hands stuff etc ? And maybe selling etc.?

I don't have driver license but I want learn the other stuff etc 

Like raking and what not 

1.seek professional help

2. get a cat

Read the answers all the other times you've asked this.  Your occupation doesn't dictate your behavior. Also, can you post in better English?  I have NO idea what "I don't have driver license but I want to learn the other stuff" means.

• ?

You need to write again, but first, have someone help you write in English. It is impossible to understand what you are asking.