Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Help please?

Hello I am an 18 year old virgin. My son Dmitry is having ear pain. I gave birth to him 4 years ago and he has always complained about his left ear having fluid coming out of it. I have taken him to the doctor one time and they said he is fine. However, Dmitry is now having lots of pain. How do I fix him? Does he need medicine?

I am his father by the way.

LOL idiot... claims to be an 18 year old virgin, then says he had sex at 14.... lol clown.

• ?

Readers: Do report this troll. 

just take him to the er