Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is a veiny penis normal?

I’m 16 and my penis is really veiny when I’m hard. The veins are really huge and all over my shaft. I’ve seen some of my friends in the locker room and none of them have a penis like this. Is it bad?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is normal, girls love it, and there are condoms that are textured to feel that same way, and sex toys are also made with bumps and ridges 

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I dunno why some dix are veiny, but it's pretty common.   I think my dik is manly looking: There's a big vein on top that kind of branches down the sides.  I'm confident that you're not looking really close at the other men's dix AND few (if any) of them are hard when they change or shower.

• 2 months ago

Should adults be giving a 16  year old tips on appreciating a veiny penis?

• 2 months ago

Its very normal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

naww you gtot a mf desieas my husband harold for 70 years has no veins and he has been lying on the couch for 3 years now he smells really bad and there are bugs crawling on him idk why he hasnt showered or eatin dinna hes just been sittin there for years straight i check his balls and penis and they have no veins and theyre purple and they look like they rotting **** wait i thinks dead LOL

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

that is totally normal, both girls and boys would love that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stop staring at your friend's erect penis.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

good for you especially if the size is 6 inch plus

• 2 months ago

Bad no. Normal for you.

• 2 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm afraid it needs to be amputated. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.