why does my neighborhood keep attracting bad neighbors?

my neighborhood that I live in, each time a neighbor moves in any of the houses around my house, they bring a pack of hostile pit bulls as their 'pets', they tend to have trash scattered everywhere, and let their yard go, their house never gets clean and the white on their house turned dark and muddy, and they tend to be all the time yelling, fighting, quarreling with someone over at their house. 

When one of those neighbors move out, another bunch with the same attitudes and same theme moves in. The neighbors around our house come and go, but they never are anything better.

Is the person that sales the house at fault? 

• GF
    Favorite Answer

Maybe it's a rental