Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I can’t stand my family?

I am 18 years old and I grew up with my two sister who rented from my father. I feel like I am consumed by their lives and not living my own. For example, we had a barbecue the other day and it was great but than my sister asks for a bunch of favors with her kids etc. I want to move out maybe go rent a studio become independent. However, they want me to rent from them as well. How is this fair?

Favorite Answer

You don't owe your sister any "favors" with her kids.

You can do the adult thing and tell your sister, NO!

Or you can tell her you are seeing a therapist who recommends that you cannot babysit anymore or be around her kids.

you can move at your age and they cant legally stop you

??? If you have the money, just go rent a studio and ignore them.