Anonymous

My old passion for studying faded out.?

I am 22 years old. For the rest 8 years of my pityfull quiet life I constantly feel like I am on the wrong path of my life. I study in University a subject that nevel felt right inside me. I pretend I like it because I have to. I feel like a tourist, alone, without interest. I feel like I m drowning sometimes. Familly members make me feel mad for no apparent reason. Plus, I face serious economical problems and I am obliged to find a job at the same time this period (that requires a University diploma).Do you have any ideas? thank you.

Change your major and get a college work study job in addition to other part time jobs is my advice. Feeling burned out less than halfway through a semester is pretty normal.

You can change your major multiple tines if you have already officially declared your major. You can change your entire degree program if you want to. Talk to your academic adviser and faculty members you respect. Faculty members usually don't bite. but they do have bad hair days. You never know what they are going home to. I DO know. I WAS a university faculty dependent for 42 years. 

take a year off and work a job.  or three years.  or join the Army.  Somewhen out there, you'll KNOW what you want to do and then the doing will be easy