Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Could I be pregnant?

For a week now I’ve had lower back pain cramp like feeling on my right side where I would normally get my period cramps, Nauseous ,tired matalic  taste in my mouth and peeing a lot and I’ve been really wanting something to eat I make it and don’t want it anymore and I don’t even feel fool after eating I’m hungry a while later. I’m still 6 days away from my period.

• ?

Take a pregnancy test if your period is late.  Anyone of child bearing age can become pregnant, so you might be, you might not be. 

I can't believe people ask this same question over and over.  

DID YOU HAVE SEX???? If the answer is yes, then yes, there is always the possibility that you could be pregnant. There is no birth control that is 100% effective.

It’s way too early for you to be feeling any symptoms if you haven’t had a missed period yet. If you had unprotected sex and you aren’t on any type of birth control, then of course pregnancy is a possibility. But the symptoms you are experiencing right now are not due to pregnancy 

• ?

You could be pregnant but if your period really is due in 6 days then these are not pregnancy symptoms. See a doctor. 

Early pregnancy symptoms are caused by pregnancy hormones.  If you can't get a positive pregnancy test, then your symptoms aren't being caused by pregnancy hormones.

Everything you describe can happen for other reasons.  Everything you describe could be the result of different problems happening at the same time and not one problem causing all things.

You could be pregnant if you have had sex since your last period - BUT - your current symptoms are not likely related and are NOT proof of pregnancy.  

The main symptom is missing the next period AND getting a positive test.  Before that, anything else may or may not be related to a possible pregnancy.  

Have you been having lots of unprotected sex since your last period?  If so, you certainly could be pregnant.

There are no pregnancy symptoms a week after conception.  In fact, for 90% of all women, the first symptom is a missed period.  Since your period isn't due for a week, you couldn't have conceived more than about a week ago.  At this time implantation is just happening and there isn't enough of a hormonal change to cause the symptoms that do occur later in pregnancy.