Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Is it okay for me to buy loads of new clothes because I lost weight?

I have probably over 300 pieces of clothing, I didn’t buy them all at once it was through many years and I’ve taken really good care of them. 

I’ve lost a lot of weight and pretty much none of them fit anymore. I want to donate them all (with the expection of ones I’ve gotten while traveling etc) and just buy a ton of new clothes that fit me. 

I usually feel bad spending so much money to buy loads of new clothes and a lot of people have judged me in the past for buying more clothes, but I’d it okay if they don’t fit? I just feel really guilty spending so much money on myself like that when it could go to someone else :/

DICH NEIN WANT TO WEAR CLOTHES DAS STILL FIT?

Yes it is okay especially if you don't have a butt like me and your *** hangs out🤪

• ........................................

Is the weight loss a temporary thing due to ill health or something? 

Because if you're going to put the weight back on, leave off buying new clothes.

If you plan on staying skinny buy new clothes so you can't afford excess food

That is a good idea. I mean you don't want to have too much clothes that don't fit you. And I think the idea of donating clothes is very sweet. 

• Vicky

Wait until you're at a steady weight before you splash out, just buy three or four outfits that you can mix and match for now.