Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Is it okay for me to buy loads of new clothes because I lost weight?

I have probably over 300 pieces of clothing, I didn’t buy them all at once it was through many years and I’ve taken really good care of them. 

I’ve lost a lot of weight and pretty much none of them fit anymore. I want to donate them all (with the expection of ones I’ve gotten while traveling etc) and just buy a ton of new clothes that fit me. 

I usually feel bad spending so much money to buy loads of new clothes and a lot of people have judged me in the past for buying more clothes, but I’d it okay if they don’t fit? I just feel really guilty spending so much money on myself like that when it could go to someone else :/

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

DICH NEIN WANT TO WEAR CLOTHES DAS STILL FIT?

• 1 month ago

Yes it is okay especially if you don't have a butt like me and your *** hangs out🤪

• 1 month ago

Is the weight loss a temporary thing due to ill health or something? 

Because if you're going to put the weight back on, leave off buying new clothes.

If you plan on staying skinny buy new clothes so you can't afford excess food

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That is a good idea. I mean you don't want to have too much clothes that don't fit you. And I think the idea of donating clothes is very sweet. 

• Vicky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wait until you're at a steady weight before you splash out, just buy three or four outfits that you can mix and match for now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.