Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

PC Win10 new install will not power off while sleeping?

Newly upgraded PC: 

Windows 10 PRO

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus 

OLOy DDR4 RAM 64GBEverything is working fine, except the sleep settings doesn't really work right. It turns off display but the computer is still running (LED lights, fans, mouse/keyboard RBG are all on). I try to remember to manually shut it down, but it's a real hassle to often walk away from it for hours and find out it's been running on all day.Attached is a list of my Advanced Power setting. Thanks for any suggestions! Funny thing is, I thought I fixed it when I turned off Hybernate, but a few days later, it started not shutting down again when it's supposed to be sleeping. 

It's on your power settings.  See where it says "Hibernate after"?  Your setting is "Never."  Change it to whatever time you like. 

In Sleep mode, your computer is still on, it's just paused and in a low power state just waiting for you to press a key or move the mouse to resume full power state. 

If you want it off, activate Hibernate.  After the time you set, it will save all the work and the current status and then shut your computer off.  Then when you turn it back on, it will turn the computer back on and restore everything just the way you left it.

Start

Power Settings

Make necessary changes here