Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Which  has better brand of jeans: calvin  klein , levis , or tommy hilfiger?

• Adele
    Favorite Answer

I recently purchased a pair of Women’s Levi’s. The material was thin and they didn’t hold their shape very long. I also purchased a pair of TH jeans. The fabric is much higher quality, they hold their shape, fit well, and look nice. Levi’s hasn’t been on top of the jeans game for a very long time. They no longer make high quality products.

I wear all kinds of jeans but I admit Levi's seem to be the best.  When I was younger a man Levi's was the only brand that fit me correctly. 

adverticing isadvericing

Tommy Hilfiger, that mofo's rich af.

I like Calvin Klein but I end up buying whatever is complimentary to me as some clothes can look awful on one person or make somebody look shorter or fatter than they are and other clothes can compliment them and btw I am not fat but there are certain jeans that make anyone look heavier or slimmer 

It depends on what kind of fit you like, but of those three, I like Levis.  

I personally like the Levi 569 I wear a size 32/30   &   31/30

Levi's seem to look the best & fit the best too. I personally like the 510s & 511s cause they have a tight fit

Levi's. Levi Strauss invented jeans and the original still does it best

I buy Levis....