Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Which  has better brand of jeans: calvin  klein , levis , or tommy hilfiger?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Adele
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I recently purchased a pair of Women’s Levi’s. The material was thin and they didn’t hold their shape very long. I also purchased a pair of TH jeans. The fabric is much higher quality, they hold their shape, fit well, and look nice. Levi’s hasn’t been on top of the jeans game for a very long time. They no longer make high quality products.

• 1 month ago

I wear all kinds of jeans but I admit Levi's seem to be the best.  When I was younger a man Levi's was the only brand that fit me correctly. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

adverticing isadvericing

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tommy Hilfiger, that mofo's rich af.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I like Calvin Klein but I end up buying whatever is complimentary to me as some clothes can look awful on one person or make somebody look shorter or fatter than they are and other clothes can compliment them and btw I am not fat but there are certain jeans that make anyone look heavier or slimmer 

• 1 month ago

It depends on what kind of fit you like, but of those three, I like Levis.  

• 1 month ago

I personally like the Levi 569 I wear a size 32/30   &   31/30

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Levi's seem to look the best & fit the best too. I personally like the 510s & 511s cause they have a tight fit

• 1 month ago

Levi's. Levi Strauss invented jeans and the original still does it best

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I buy Levis....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.