Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why is he acting like this? Do you think he likes me? ?

I have this guy friend who I’ve known for years and I tell him that he’s my best friend and that I’d miss him if we were ever separated and he always responds with “calm down you have other friends than me. The world will still turn if you didn’t see me everyday blah blah...” but when he says I’m his best friend and that he’d be sad if we ever got separated and I respond with “calm down you have other friends than me. The world will still turn if you don’t see me everyday blah blah...” (clearly to mock his behavior) but he gets all offended and it turns into a pissing consent that no one else in competing in (or at least I don’t think) he gets all possessive around our group of friends acting like he knows me best and that I would tell him anything (which is true). He knows that I’d always choose him over anybody so why is he pissing in all four corners? I need a guys prospective on this, is this normal? 

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.

Give him one good deep throat BJ , spit suck and swallow . Repeat daily