Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Anxiety ear infection or stroke? ?

I woke up dizzy the other morning, felt otherwise fine. Stood to go bathroom and lost balance. Caused huge panic attack called 111 who said it was likely a vertigo possible ear infection, said she wasn't worried at all. Then a doctor looked next day and said it was plus a full blocked ear on other ear. I have ridiculously high anxiety and worry it's TIA. I am 30 and no real risk factors. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If I was dizzy after getting up, a stroke would really down on the list.

Top of the list would be random drop of blood pressure due to quick change from lying to standing.  If it happened once every so often, I don't think about it.

if you saw the doctor and they diagnosed an ear infection, then that's probably what it is. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.