Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Anxiety ear infection or stroke? ?

I woke up dizzy the other morning, felt otherwise fine. Stood to go bathroom and lost balance. Caused huge panic attack called 111 who said it was likely a vertigo possible ear infection, said she wasn't worried at all. Then a doctor looked next day and said it was plus a full blocked ear on other ear. I have ridiculously high anxiety and worry it's TIA. I am 30 and no real risk factors. 

If I was dizzy after getting up, a stroke would really down on the list.

Top of the list would be random drop of blood pressure due to quick change from lying to standing.  If it happened once every so often, I don't think about it.

if you saw the doctor and they diagnosed an ear infection, then that's probably what it is.