Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Michael asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How much weight should someone lose if they're 124 pounds?

I am pretty short like 5'5 so I am wondering if I should maybe try to lose 20 or 21 pounds to make myself fit. I am not fit at all at this particular weight

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dip exercises. 

French press.

Make up your own    

• 2 months ago

Fitness has little to do with weight if the person isn't significantly overweight. You are not.  The issues isn't body weight but lack of exercise.

• 2 months ago

That's a healthy weight for a man or a woman. To get fitter you need more vegetables and protein in your diet. Also exercise a few times a week.

• 2 months ago

Then why do I feel weak? Lmao wth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No. someone who is 5'5" should not be 104 pounds.

Fit has nothing to do with your weight. 

Being FIT has to do with your muscle tone.  if you don't have any muscle tone, start working out.  your weight will likely increase.

At 5'5" you should be no less than 114 pounds and closer to 130, unless you have very petite bone structure. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.