Michael asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How much weight should someone lose if they're 124 pounds?

I am pretty short like 5'5 so I am wondering if I should maybe try to lose 20 or 21 pounds to make myself fit. I am not fit at all at this particular weight

• Andy C

Dip exercises. 

French press.

Make up your own    

Fitness has little to do with weight if the person isn't significantly overweight. You are not.  The issues isn't body weight but lack of exercise.

That's a healthy weight for a man or a woman. To get fitter you need more vegetables and protein in your diet. Also exercise a few times a week.

Then why do I feel weak? Lmao wth

No. someone who is 5'5" should not be 104 pounds.

Fit has nothing to do with your weight. 

Being FIT has to do with your muscle tone.  if you don't have any muscle tone, start working out.  your weight will likely increase.

At 5'5" you should be no less than 114 pounds and closer to 130, unless you have very petite bone structure.