How do you see your "rating" in Pokemon Go?

Everything I read about it just says what rating you need to get to a certain rank, but nothing ever says how to actually know what your rating is. I've never seen my rating. How is the actual number provided to you? How do you SEE it?

I'm not talking about rank. I'm talking about RATING. 

They are not the same. 

Rank goes from 1 to 24.

Rating will be numbers like 1800, 2000, 2500, etc. and they determine which ranks you are allowed to achieve.

This would be the GO Battle League ranking.

From the main screen, click the Pokéball icon on the bottom to bring up a submenu of options including Shop, Pokémon, and Items.

One of those items is Battle.  Click that.

Scroll down a little in this new screen to see your ranking in the current and previous seasons.

Looks like the next season starts on Monday afternoon (about 4 PM EST).