Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 2 months ago

Should I be concerned? Should I get these headaches checked out or not bother?

About a year back, I got beaten-up, after running my mouth and calling this guy's girlfriend a 'slag' and a 'whore'. He and his mates- (along with this girl's two big brothers), dragged me outside into a bloody alleyway and give me a right bloody good pasting- (during which, I got punched in the mouth and had several teeth broken, and I also got punched, bloody hard, in the side of my head). Now, while I daresay a lot of you are probably thinking: "Serves ya bloody right, mate! Ya got what ya deserved!"- (which, by the way, I daresay I probably did), I've been having really severe headaches ever since that night, and I'm scared that I've got a blood-clot on my brain or something. Would it be wise to get it checked out or what? Am I in danger of having a stroke? 

Thanks for your concern, J.B.Schneider, but I would've got my *** kicked, one-on-one as well. I'm NOT a fighter, as I've proved time and time again. 

Favorite Answer

I hate it when it takes two or more to defeat a lone person. In fact, I consider all physical attacks are by animals that are below human nature. 

Lesson learned the hard way, good buddy: don't call girls names like slag and whore.