Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingInjuries · 2 months ago

Should I be concerned? Should I get these headaches checked out or not bother?

About a year back, I got beaten-up, after running my mouth and calling this guy's girlfriend a 'slag' and a 'whore'. He and his mates- (along with this girl's two big brothers), dragged me outside into a bloody alleyway and give me a right bloody good pasting- (during which, I got punched in the mouth and had several teeth broken, and I also got punched, bloody hard, in the side of my head). Now, while I daresay a lot of you are probably thinking: "Serves ya bloody right, mate! Ya got what ya deserved!"- (which, by the way, I daresay I probably did), I've been having really severe headaches ever since that night, and I'm scared that I've got a blood-clot on my brain or something. Would it be wise to get it checked out or what? Am I in danger of having a stroke? 

Update:

Thanks for your concern, J.B.Schneider, but I would've got my *** kicked, one-on-one as well. I'm NOT a fighter, as I've proved time and time again. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate it when it takes two or more to defeat a lone person. In fact, I consider all physical attacks are by animals that are below human nature. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lesson learned the hard way, good buddy: don't call girls names like slag and whore. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.