Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

what does my dream about me killing another version of me mean? ?

ok so this is going to be kind of confusing to follow but here it goes, so last night i had a dream where i was in my bathroom and i was watching a video over conspiracy theories, the video was talking about how if you look into a mirror and do a certain thing a “clone” of you will appear behind you in the mirror and it will crawl through and try to kill you. so in the dream i stood in front of my mirror and just stood there. i remember thinking that it wasn’t real and i’ll be fine. but i than noticed a clone of me behind me in the mirror and got so terrified so i left. i ran to my brothers room in the dream because i felt so shaken i needed to be somewhere where there was people, so i sat in there for awhile sitting in the floor feeling a bit better like i maybe it was just a hallucination, but then the clone of me opened the door crawling to me. it kept making these terrifying sounds. i cried so much and i remember my brothers screaming and asking what that thing was. i remember getting so angry so i got up and grabbed the clone of me and started immediately choking it with my hands around it’s neck, i remember breaking its neck with such force, and even after i knew it was dead i just kept going. i had so much blood on my hands by the end of it. i remember walking into my brothers restroom and turned on the shower and getting completely naked. i stepped into the shower and watched the blood run off me and into the drain. what does this dream mean? 

you mean look in the mirror and do crack cocaine, meth?