Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why the greatest advice America has to offer are no brainers? ?

Basic no brainers like washing our hands. Like no one has ever thought of it or ever tried to solve their own problems.

I do not understand. I'm baffled.

** Like no one has ever thought of it or ever ** tried the no brainers ** to solve their own problems.

Most of the advice that I receive are from mindsets that I used to have in the past but evolved from it. Meaning, reflected upon all that already, been there, thought that, overcame that. Should I go back to that old mindset or keep evolving?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.