Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Have you noticed how angry Trump worshippers are that Biden is making progress w/the pandemic versus blowing it off like Trump?

What do you suppose is the psychology behind that?  I know it's more complex than Trump worshippers are very stupid people -- Yes of course they are very very dense and there's no doubt that a certain level of retardation is a factor and of course, they are all still whiny and butt hurt -- but what else would you say is contributing to their weird anger?  

It's a cult of personality. You should read up about it. Seems to explain Trump worshippers almost perfectly.

Actually the pandemic improvement is progressing exactly as planned for the last 10 months. The plan was laid during the Trump months.

I think President Trump for developing and distributing the vaccine with Warp Speed! In spite of AntiPOTUS Biden, things are going well.

Biden is simply carrying out programs that were already in place when he was installed in the White House.  Problem is, he's doing it badly.

I have noticed how BIDEN worshipers give him credit for things that happened BEFORE he was elected.

I have yet to see an angry Trump supporter.

Note: Even the progress made since Biden took office is NOT because of Biden.

Nice picture. You have the maturity level of a first grader.