Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How can you tell the difference between a Republican and a Democrat just by looking at them?

Favorite Answer

Democrats are the ones going to work and supporting their families.

Republicans are the ones sitting around all day complaining, doing meth and collecting welfare.  Or, they're sitting in prison.

The one with the backwards hat driving a big lifted truck with the confederate flag on the back is the RepubliCON. 

By observing how they act.                                   

• Dan

Everyone thinks I'm a Democrat because I fit the demographics but I vote Republican. And in the current political climate people are reluctant to reveal their views. So no I don't think you can tell. 

You CAN'T. However if they believe this is a legitimate question, they are a leftist.

Yes you can. Democrats wear masks to stop the spread of covid. 

Republicans are too ignorant to care, so they go around breathing on everyone and spreading the disease. 

I do not understand americans, that they make masks a political issue, when common sense and medical science tell them to wear masks. 

Its in the eyes. In a Republican eye you see cold and calculating and concern for self only and looking at you as competition..in a Democrat you see warmth and a smiling glisten of sharing and looking at you as a fellow man. A threat vs a celebration.

• FitWit

You can’t. But trumpers tend to wear trump gear so they are more obvious.