Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

please i feel so alone, how to be more assertive?

i am severly overwhlmed my family and all . Now im living alone just asking nicely. i want to learn the stuff and work same time. How to convince? 

i dont want to tell anyone, just for my own purpose. 

No I akkrrayd have degree just asking nicely thanks 

You may be the same person I just answered twice already, who isn't writing in clear enough English to understand what you are describing. Please have someone help you write and do it again.

I'm sorry you feel lonely and overwhelmed. I'm not sure how to respond to the rest because it doesn't make much sense to me. What "stuff" do you want to learn? "How to convince?" who? what? Are you saying you want to go to university and get a job?