Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

please i feel so alone, how to be more assertive?

i am severly overwhlmed my family and all . Now im living alone just asking nicely. i want to learn the stuff and work same time. How to convince? 

Update:

i dont want to tell anyone, just for my own purpose. 

Update 2:

No I akkrrayd have degree just asking nicely thanks 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You may be the same person I just answered twice already, who isn't writing in clear enough English to understand what you are describing. Please have someone help you write and do it again.

• 2 months ago

I'm sorry you feel lonely and overwhelmed. I'm not sure how to respond to the rest because it doesn't make much sense to me. What "stuff" do you want to learn? "How to convince?" who? what? Are you saying you want to go to university and get a job?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.