Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

At QPAC, there was a session titled "How Judges & Media Refused To Look at Evidence". Can any of you righties tell us how that happened?

Exactly why and how would 60 different judges, from all over the nation, many of them conservatives and/or Trump appointees, all decide to refuse to look at the evidence presented by Trump regarding the 2020 election?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, judges listened and rejected their 'evidence.'   Here's an example:  “‘I heard someone else say something,’” Michigan Judge Cynthia Stephens said on Thursday, summing up Connarn’s affidavit. “Tell me how that is not hearsay. Come on now!”

“The assertion that Connarn was informed by an unknown individual what ‘other hired poll workers at her table’ had been told is inadmissible hearsay within hearsay, and plaintiffs have provided no hearsay exception for either level of hearsay that would warrant consideration of the evidence.”

• 2 months ago

Why not?

US courts have never been well disposed to look at election matters. Remember how long it took to sort out the Gore/Florida situation? That was a tiny issue compared to the 2020 election with many counties in many states being affected.

Some cases cannot be tried by certain courts but you cannot directly apply to the higher court that might decide to look at it. That accounts for some results.

I expect most judges felt threatened by the leftist thugs. Look what happened to the attorney who represented Trump in the second impeachment. he ended up having to remove his family and hire protection. Why is the left always so threatening if they do not get their way?

We now have a situation in the US where people appear to have violated The Constitution by passing laws that they were not entitled to pass but no court will offer any official ruling in the matter. The system is broken.

You may ridicule the concept of the "Deep State" but when you see it in operation you blame something else.

• Dan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't know. But isn't your question exactly the title of the session: "How judges refused to look at evidence". So it will be answered there. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.